Monday, February 13, 2012

AMAZING EXPERIENCE


Hola Familia,
 
Wow, I absolutely don't have any time to write this week!  I am SOOOO sorry!  We are getting the hang of the area and zone and will be able to plan better the next P-Day.
 
I have never been so tired in my life!  I mean, I am literally running from appointment to appointment and contacting almost everyone that passes on the street.  I then get home and have the opportunity to plan for the next day and plan for the Elders in the Zone.  Being a Zone Leader is so beautiful.  I get the opportunity to serve and love 18 Elders and have had amazing morning studies in which I have received revelation from God to share with particular elders or the zone.  We are having tons of success and I wish I could tell you all about it.
 
AMAZING EXPERIENCE:  We were walking down a street we felt impressed to be walking down when we heard a young mother screaming, running down the street with her baby in her arms.  My companion told me, hey we should go and see if we can give a blessing.  We ran behind them and after they had entered into the doctor's office we presented ourselves and offered to give a priesthood blessing.  In a super stage of shock, they accepted and I ended up doing the blessing.  As I put my hands over the baby's head his eyes were crossed and he was rigid from not being able to breath.  I felt a super calm feeling and started the blessing.  I felt super sure and a very clear impression that I must bless the baby with an immediate recovery and that he would be healed in the moment.  As the words came out of my mouth the baby began breathing again!  WOW, what a miracle and such an amazing blessing to be a part of.  There is no doubt in my mind that we Priesthood holders really do have the power of God.  We MUST be worthy of such a huge blessing at all times!
 
Well, sorry for so little of a letter!  I love you and hope you all had a wonderful week!!
 
LOVE,
Elder Janis