Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Answers to prayer come...a little here, a little there

Hola  Familia,

What a week that I will never forget!  We had a miracle baptism for Guillermo this last week!  The baptismal service will be something that he will never forget especially for the huge smile that he had on his face.  It made the whole experience so amazing!

My favorite part of the week, other than the baptism, was the higher level of Spirit I felt.  I realized something so very special this last week that has changed my life.  I attended a Zone Leader Council, later studied the scriptures, and finally when a super in-tune missionary and I were conversing, I received an answer to prayer with something I have been searching for months.  When the answer came, it came in pieces...a little here, a little there.  I knew the answer would come and it was not easy.  I meditated and searched, asked, prayed, and it came!!  I know that the Lord answers prayers.  I know He loves me!  I have NEVER felt more excited and blessed to serve in the Lord's work.

I will make the most of the time I have left!  I will have the opportunity to see many more miracles before I finish and I pray to be more and more converted to the Lord.  I want to be able to say that I gave Him my all.  I love all of you tons and tons!

So, the call!!!!!!!!  Happy Mother's Day!!!  I will Skype home at about 5-5:30 pm on Sunday night Mexico time.  I hope that it will work out good with your Sunday schedule. I can't wait to see all of you!

Love,
Elder Janis